CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

How Exactly Did Taylor Swift Become Famous?

Taylor Swift is a country music singer-songwriter from Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. At an age when most teenagers are only beginning to find their identity and lay plans for the future, there has never been much doubt in Taylor's mind about her calling. Inspired by her maternal grandmother, a professional opera singer, Taylor took up singing early in life.

At the age of ten she began to perform around her hometown, singing at karaoke contests, festivals, and fairs. When she was eleven she sang the national anthem before a Philadelphia 76ers game. By the time she was 12, she had picked up the guitar and began practicing four hours each day, until her fingers started to bleed. To pursue her career in country music, Swift and her family moved near Nashville, Tennessee when she was 13. A showcase at the Nashville's Bluebird Cafe caught the attention of music-industry veteran Scott Borchetta, who had plans to create a new label and decided Swift was one of the first acts he wanted to sign.

In 2006, she had her first hit at the young age of 16, called "Tim McGraw", about a summer love. Since then, she has risen to fame as a successful teenage star and is also an Internet sensation.

Taylor Swift was nominated in 2007 by the Academy of Country Music as best new female vocalist.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm also like Taylor. I also want to be a singer, I mean. I'm going to learn keyboard and guitar soon even I have a good voice. I just hope a miracle happenes changing my faith.

Anonymous said...

Im like Taylor swift I never give up on my dreams. I always wanted to see sing but I don't know how to play the guitar or keyboard or the piano it's that sucks hopefully a miracle will happened to and gauri sawant u should do the X Factor or the voice

Anonymous said...

Same